Today Mrs Atanasov came to talk to the Early Years about Bulgaria. we listened so well and learnt lots of facts. At home time today the children told Mrs Marsh these facts
- Lots more people live in England than Bulgaria
- Children play with the same type of toys in these countries
- It would take 2 days and 2 nights to drive there
- In the summer it is hotter than here
- In the winter there is a lot of snow in the mountains
- they start school when they are seven
Can your child tell you some more facts?